Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
SAVE AMERICA

DT’s speaking to us using Q-COMS again ⤵️
06:36 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Dan Jones @DanJones1970
17 February, 07:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Gosh, im afraid im just not smart enough to see that something this cryptic is trying to tell me something. funny, no "interpretations" for us dummies are ever included in this information explosion we find ourselves in. i guess its just a case where those of us who cannot "maintain situational awareness" are just going to have to perish

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Scharff @Grace444
17 February, 02:11
We will have Our Country back.
Q+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
17 February, 01:26
So, you click on the pic and it loads in an even smaller version. I don't want to have to use a magnifying glass to read.

Moving along, now.

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
17 February, 12:25

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
16 February, 10:04
Love it when Hammurabi gets out the crayons!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 February, 08:05
; )

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
16 February, 08:05
"SAVE AMERICA FIRST" = 169 (English Ordinal) > 13*13 (13x13)

SAVE AMERICA ~ PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Five x Five Pointed Stars > (5x5=25) > 5:5 🤔

"SAVE AMERICA" = 97 (English Ordinal) > 25th Prime#

"AMERICA FIRST" = 122 (English Ordinal)

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
16 February, 07:44
sorry... i have to add... "sitting president", "tremendous" and "ever before" are examples!?! are you freaking kidding me...I simply cannot believe anyone believes this. i saw the first post on 4Chan 10/28/2017! I was auper skeptical at first. i was convinced I needed to pay attention after Q predicted "our father who art in heaven..." and then the Pope altered the Lords prayer 3 weeks later. I was amazemd when no name McCain died 30 days to the minute after Q predicted that "no name" would be back in the news in 30 days!!! The probability of these proofs are incalculable. This is ridoculous.

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
16 February, 07:36
How is this a comm? Every day phrases used in two seperate communications that are common phrases or usages of terms is now a comm!?! If Trump quoted the passage on the Q post Feb.16, 2019 then yes, that is statistically relavent since it standa outside the standard mean. But for crying out loud, it isnt a comm when he used the term America First when Teump has been using that phrase since 2015. Whould we reference hisnuse of the word "The"? Not everything is a comm and when it is, the probability of coincedence is incredibly low and there is always meaning! this is neither!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 February, 07:35
THANK YOU FOR THIS

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 February, 08:51
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
HOPIUM

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 February, 07:27
comms comms and more comms.

16 February, 08:32
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 07:07
Damn you are quick. What processor are you running?😂🍿

16 February, 06:53
are merele declamative
as same as any other old politician or political project

only that insteand of #POLITICAL #PROGRAM as in #SPANISH politics

en #MAGA is with #DECODES and #Qpost

both the same
to no be fulfilled and be delayed for the next four years

ARE MERELY DECLAMATIVE AS SAME AS A POLITICIAN WITH ARM LIFT IN ATTITUDE 😌😅

Kay Eski @KayEski
16 February, 06:47

16 February, 08:28
In response Kay Eski to her Publication

16 February, 08:29
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
VOID

#Comms

16 February, 06:45
but are no grouded in real action