Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
22 February, 11:28
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
gonna be great. join your dead father, mama T, in Hell, you Satanist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 February, 05:41
I want to believe this is true, and where we all know what he has done deserves execution .... I do believe in order to wake up the world it needs to be public NOT hidden behind the scenes. That would only promote civil unrest ... we want ALL to be in the 5th Dimension, and that comes from the truth being revealed openly.
IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Gab @Gabbie
21 February, 09:36
This was in July, 2020 We are watching a movie. 🤩

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
21 February, 09:49
In response Chris Gab to her Publication
Yes he was arrested I know he was released for a certain time to help Trump, then I believe he was taken back to gitmo

Michele Bowman @Chellbow4
21 February, 02:54
cant wait to see this!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
21 February, 01:45
Can't wait for that day. Let it be soon please.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 February, 01:26
confirmation???

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
21 February, 01:21
I would love to see a real pic of Fib-N-Fauci like this!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
21 February, 01:10
🤣Great idea but I call shenanigans

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
21 February, 12:51
Fauchi

Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
21 February, 12:49
i wish it were true, but honestly... that doesn't look like the neck of a 70+ year old man.

Last Days @lastdays1
21 February, 12:38
It's from The Onion. https://www.theonion.com/t...

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
21 February, 12:38
so much photo shop out there hard to believe anything. but this doe look real.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
21 February, 12:34
🙏🙏

Willow My dogo @Willow5
21 February, 12:30
🙏

Knight Breed @knightbreed
21 February, 12:16
idk.. it does seem like his head feels a little off.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 February, 12:05
can we get conformation please 🙏 💯

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 February, 12:02
please let it be so!

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
21 February, 11:50
YES!!!!!!! ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!