Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 February, 02:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albert Likes Rock @Cherrygibson335
16 February, 05:33
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thanks for this just orderd some ... did chelation by IV years ago boy did that work well felt really good and others i met had good things to say also met a guy doing Peroxide treatment he said it cured his constant ear infections ... sadly the Doctor moved and i havent found someone i can trust .

Sam Aragorn @SamAragorn
16 February, 05:45
In response Albert Likes Rock to his Publication
Dr. Ed Castro in Charlottesville, VA was mentored by Elmer Cranton who pioneered IV chelation therapy. Dr. Castro still does IV chelation and a number of other therapies.

Albert Likes Rock @Cherrygibson335
Thanks I will contact him to see if anyone is the Chicago area he knows
06:03 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Sam Aragorn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cherrygibson335 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Albert Likes Rock, click on at the bottom under it