Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 04:45
Yall, Nana used to think this was all bunk too but I am telling you it is for real, grounding is for real, your inner connection to God is Real, and Angels are real.

Once we are able to remove EVERYTHING that satan&his minions have corrupted our earthsuits&minds with you are gonna simply pass out when you realize all the things we can actually do just by thinking them&saying them our loud.
Yeah I know,you dont believe it yet but you will when it starts happening to you!Takes a while!
Others may not tell u cause u will think they are crazy, but u know Nana dont care I say it!
vincentke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
16 February, 04:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Where might one fine these Hertz frequencies and the specific frequencies?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
16 February, 04:49
In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication
YouTube

Albert Likes Rock @Cherrygibson335
Solfeggio app for Android is decent ... also use earbuds or closed headphones for better effect .
06:01 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Greg Holland to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cherrygibson335 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Albert Likes Rock, click on at the bottom under it