Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
From POTUS Trump on 2/16/21 @ 5:19pEST
05:50 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Troy Halter @VonHalter
02 July, 07:58
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
T4U2K ,... where u at?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
20 April, 12:47
Hey Time. Hope yer doing well. Just checking in to see if all y'all R doing well. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicole Parker @Free2be91
09 April, 09:14
It's been a while. Miss you and hope you are okay.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
29 March, 12:27
HALLELUJAH!😍😍😍

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 10:23
Please Share.

18 February, 08:56

robin fineman @RobinD
18 February, 01:49
Look at ghost ezra he has it decoded. Masterful brilliance.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 10:46
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do

Is to save every day

'Til eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true

I'd save every day like a treasure and then

Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do

Once you find themI've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go

Through time with

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 10:43
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening

If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do

Is to save every day

'Til eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true

I'd save every day like a treasure and then

Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do

Once you find themI've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go

Through time with

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 February, 09:32
HEY ThanQ for sharing this. WWG1WGA :)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 February, 09:48
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Trump Cards☺️🙏✨💞
🌎☯️◯=♾

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
17 February, 10:36
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Nothing is what is seems... one big fucking psyops is what it is starting to seem like to me.

17 February, 02:25

Veracity QAnon @Veracity
17 February, 12:39

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
16 February, 11:42
SENATE MINORITY NONLEADER
MITCH MCCONNEL represents everything wrong w members of Congress who are not there for their Constituents that voted them into office, nor are they there for our Country & her success.No these bottom feeders of the Swamp aka McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Schift, Jackson, Romney, Waters, Nadler, Harris, Feinstein, Collins, Murkowski, etal., are in it to win it for themselves & their pet Lobbyists such as Big Pharma! The Capital Mob was planned by Dems & a few Republicans. The election WAS STOLEN by same. They know. Trump knows. We know. McConnell could care less.

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
16 February, 11:23
All good and well but we "normies" did everything we could by voting.
I've always trusted Trump but if nothing happens by April (date per Juan o Savin), then I will be holding my head in shame that I fell for a LARP psy-op, will be hard to trust ANYONE in politics ever again and will go back to being a sheep knowing that this country in corrupt to the core and NO ONE can do anything about it.

Only followers of this user (GemGal20) can see their posts

Iron Fractals @FractalizingIron
16 February, 10:05
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Iron Fractals @FractalizingIron
16 February, 10:05
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
16 February, 09:25
For those that have Iphones I recommend downloading the app Trump Tracker. Its a wealth of information on him and his team. The post copies of all of his statements and videos of interviews with anything of significance...

Only followers of this user (GemGal20) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
18 February, 01:54
In response Kelsi Reed to her Publication
I would love to! Can someone please tell me how...

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
16 February, 09:09
I miss POTUS and by POTUS, I mean President Trump. He is the first President I ever referred to as POTUS, so it stays with him 🇺🇲❤

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
16 February, 08:47
I really miss POTUS tweets.
Actually I really miss POTUS

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
16 February, 08:26
how did you get this because george news daid to pin the save america 45 page and it has nothing on it?

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 07:16
Exactly Mr. President, Mitch must go!!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 February, 07:14
👀👀👀
"...McConnell has no credibility on China because of his family's substantial Chinese business holdings."

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 06:35
So how is this possible? If the real Biden is dead, and the fake Bidan is doing whatever he supposed to do. How is Trump going to explain all the chaos that from the EO's Bidan signed? Didn't lots of jobs get cut from cancelling the pipeline? Then we find out Biden is not real? Did the ppl losing those jos are not real too? Eveerything is suppodely a movie..but his EO's says otherwise. I know they don't have teeth for 30 days, but the 30 days is almost up. I doubt something dramatically will happen in a few days. Unless i am missing something.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 February, 07:15
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Gen Flynn did ask for us to hold the line for 30 days 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
16 February, 08:36
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
in war there are sacrifices. why is it okay for military to have died for decades for false made up wars to the amusement of the elites but some people feeling a temporary hardship too much and cruel?!? This is how people that can't be informed except through cnn wake up, making their life suck for a while, make them upset and struggle. If people would actually care about the bigger picture and not just about themselves none of this would be needed. In war people may die, look at vaccines & how many lemmings out there doing what theyre told despite all info saying it isnt needed & dangerous.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
16 February, 06:24
wowie

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 February, 06:22
waiting patiently, the best will come

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
16 February, 06:20
So enough already! All hands on deck let's getting the correct voting exposed and get the crap behind us! BEEP BEEP BEEP send us the EBS!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
Love it, President Donald J. Trump! 🇺🇸🦅💪🏼

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
I so wanted to love cocaine mitch....
those were the glory days.

oh well
see ya wouldn't want to be ya.