Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
18 January, 11:30
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
That is what bothers me most of all---how many knew and stayed silent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nena Pam @NenaPam
18 January, 11:30
I pray every night for the children. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
18 January, 11:40
In response Nena Pam to her Publication
me too. I've cried over the children so many times.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
18 January, 11:29

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 11:23
but [they] will pay

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
18 January, 11:16
when they put the missing children on milk cartons - maybe we should have paid more attention!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 January, 10:04
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Ive been documenting and watching missing children here since 2015...and the outcome. Its appauling.