Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You won't see parler Ceo doing this.
04:28 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 February, 01:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
18 February, 11:01
Praise be to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
17 February, 01:58
people need to stop thinking dan bongino is a patriot he is a paytriot he had every opportunity to out the clintons and the crimes they committed and he witnessed. instead he stayed quiet and gave just enough info to make money...stay away from parlor anything he pushes is fake maga

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
17 February, 04:39
Torba is dividing people... you are either a Christian or you serve Satan. Creep factor is huge with this guy...

Plus he keeps posting that Trump isn't on GAB because of Jared, who is also the reason Trump lost the electrion... Seriously?

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 February, 01:49
Andrew Torba is a Godly man, and I respect him. It's great (and refreshing) to have more than one site with sane, awesome Administrators/owners. I know Gab is the battlefield, but nothing beats AnonUp and our @administrator ... LOVE it here where, as you said, it's a "nice comfy red pilled bubble bath with the frog army." ❤️🐸

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
17 February, 01:43
I'm very unimpressed with Parler.

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
17 February, 12:32

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
17 February, 01:44
In response Henry Porter to his Publication
I own such a shofar... and can make it sound.

YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
16 February, 09:31
HIS NAME HIS MOTHER CALLED HIM IS YAHSUA. THE SON OF YHVH. WORDS HAVE MEANINGS AND YHVH SPOKE THE HEAVENS AND EARTH AND ALL THAT WAS CREATED. The letter J does not exisit in Hebrew, Greek
English untill 400 years ago
THE FATHER MAKES NO MISTAKES. THE WORDS OF YAHSUA, THE FATHER IS IN ME I AM IN THE FATHER. GOSPEL OF JOHN AS HE SPOKE TO THE PHARISEES

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
16 February, 08:07
No you won't!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
16 February, 07:30
Perhaps, however, to my knowledge parler isnt hosting an adrenochrome company - I may be wrong tho, https://gab.com/CYMCorpora...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
16 February, 05:33
I don't like Parler's new Logo to be honest... To me it looks like a big fricking Y... Also it seems the first people had posts removed because of the new TOS... Parler was allowed to come back, I assume only with censoring in place.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
16 February, 05:14
Let's be America-fied, let's live by our description as the land where God is king.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 05:12
You wont see Admins/Owners on anonup calling themselves Jesus and calling anyone that disagrees with them pharisees/demons like Andrew Torba does.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
16 February, 04:55
This is why I love the Patriots on this site!

Rodney Myers @JimBowie
16 February, 04:50
He already established his kingdom.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 04:44
Very good point ! Will visit Gab more often.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:39
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Here, Gab, and telegram is where it's at.

Christina Victory @WildfireFaith1985
16 February, 04:34
☀️🎺🕊