Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 04:28
You won't see parler Ceo doing this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 04:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Very good point ! Will visit Gab more often.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Here, Gab, and telegram is where it's at.
06:39 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Janette Harris @harrisjnet
17 February, 09:04
I couldn't agree more. I still visit Facebook to keep in touch with friends who are there and to drop a few wake ups, but Gab, Telegram and anonup are the places to be.

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
17 February, 09:04
I couldn't agree more. I still visit Facebook to keep in touch with friends who are there and to drop a few wake ups, but Gab, Telegram and anonup are the places to be.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
16 February, 07:32
To my point, when I left FB, I had just heard of Parler and WeMe. I signed up for both. I felt WeMe, was social, like FB, and Parler was political - so I favored, and was on Parler. That is where I became aware. But when they went down, I was like "shit," now what do I do!!! By God's direction I found here. Parler is not like this site, which is the bomb. Here, it's like family. Love. Patience. Teaching. Like we all know each other, and I'm pretty new at this, but I feel the love. And I thank you all. However, we can all do our work there, as well as other platforms. ❤️

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
16 February, 07:32
To my point, when I left FB, I had just heard of Parler and WeMe. I signed up for both. I felt WeMe, was social, like FB, and Parler was political - so I favored, and was on Parler. That is where I became aware. But when they went down, I was like "shit," now what do I do!!! By God's direction I found here. Parler is not like this site, which is the bomb. Here, it's like family. Love. Patience. Teaching. Like we all know each other, and I'm pretty new at this, but I feel the love. And I thank you all. However, we can all do our work there, as well as other platforms. ❤️