Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
19 February, 08:42
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Straight up. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wego All @Wego2
17 February, 09:12
Exactly! If someone steals my wallet, they don't get to keep it.
I will take it back now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wego All @Wego2
17 February, 09:14
In response Wego All to his Publication
...I might wait a bit to find out who else is involved first. 😜

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
17 February, 09:08
If you don't reverse a foreign and domestic takeover of our republic, lose your freedoms while the conflict is raging, and hold on to the Polly Anne viewpoint that we can sit this out until then, you have already conceded your loss. TRUMP'S TRAITORS ARE YOUR TRAITORS. ACQUIESCENCE TO OUR CORRJPT INSTITUTIONS AND FOREIGN ADVERSARIES WILL ONLY EMBOLDEN THEM TO "FINISH THE JOB.

Jack Anon @jackylope
17 February, 08:49
Exactly. That's it.
"Trump 24" means to accept "Biden 2020".
But we know it's a fraud.
And just think what the cabal could do (ruin, destroy, kill) in 4 years.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
17 February, 08:46
πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΊ

Neen @€@ @Neenatz
17 February, 08:35
I keep saying this! we can't withstand 4 years of the current malarkey! πŸ™„

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 08:17
Nana will be your 18 again, 17's everywhere I look!
It is down to it!
Either fix the election and inaugurate Trump or Militias will be in the streets and blood will be spilled on a massive scale I fear.
It is that simple.
This will not be let go!

Donald T Longshanks @Thepigeoncoup26
17 February, 08:16