Jack’s Mama @HMH
16 February, 03:28
This moment of joy is brought to you by a super cute critter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
16 February, 03:35
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
"Got any ear muffs dude?" 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack’s Mama @HMH
16 February, 03:36
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

How you holding up? Still cold as Obama's heart here in Nassau Bay. Work cancelled second day in a row. Lucky for me I live in a liberal county (Harris) and haven't lost power...
03:42 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
Jack’s Mama @HMH
16 February, 03:48
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
HAHAHA!!! Good ol' Harris County...I did a good 20 year stint there🤣. Power keeps going out, water main break in Ft. Worth, then half the pipes in the house are frozen. You know what though? Even in the midst of this, we are luckier than many people that have no place to go😔.

16 February, 03:53
Agreed. I may be broke but I'm warm. 😀