@PhilTheAggie
@prokaski Vet
@Snook712
@TexasGlamo
@therealwireguy
@VioletQMEGAHeart
verygreenmoss
@WilliamBDoyle Vet

Climb aboard and add your handle if you'd like to be on the next Veterans/Patriots Train or DM me. Please indiciate if you're a Vet. Thank you! Our group has been on Twitter together until most were suspended: Crime: Love President Trump & I ran 4 trains of Veter
03:18 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by FarRightMike in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 03:38
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
Thank you, Mike! I just saw this. Late, I am. 🤓 Just noticed the "mentions" tab. Wow, me! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo
16 February, 10:05
Following all! Thank you, Mike! Super connecting with everyone! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Phil @PhilTheAggie
16 February, 06:40
Thank you, Mike!

Jesse Lee @Snook712
16 February, 04:53
thank you Mike

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
16 February, 05:04
In response Jesse Lee to his Publication
You bet!

Anne Jobling @annejobbo
16 February, 04:03
Thank you very much Retweeted

16 February, 05:06
In response Anne Jobling to her Publication
Thank you, Anne! If any one is looking for a more reliable retweeter, look no further than @annejobbo .

Raymond Prokaski Sr. @prokaski
16 February, 04:02
Thanks mike

16 February, 05:10
In response Raymond Prokaski Sr. to his Publication
It's my pleasure. My first train here on Anonup. Don't think I've seen any others. We'll see how it goes. Please FB @prokaski - a USMC Veteran and a very good friend. Believe me, you want Raymond in your corner.

Anne Jobling @annejobbo
16 February, 03:54
Hello