LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
A friend sent this to me...sums it up brilliantly!!
03:04 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply
Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
16 February, 05:11
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
a virus is microscopic so paper or cloth weave masks will not filter it. . .real viroligists wear special suits with air hoses when working with a virus - why no significant change in national death rates? why no homeless victims lining the big city streets? covid is possibly the biggest fake-news con of my lifetime and yet,many american sheeple still consent and comply. . .sad really

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 February, 04:46
🤣😂😅💣🤣😂💣BOOM!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
16 February, 04:24
well there kinda already is 😉 It's HPV and many other vax, and by the time you WANT to get pregnant, too late, you are already infertile. 😢 but ya, I get the analogy :)

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
16 February, 04:13
Brilliant analogy!!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 February, 03:40