Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Here are the people that supposedly died in 1986 when the Space Shuttle Challenger "exploded." They are all alive.

#SpaceShuttleChallengerHoax
03:13 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
rebel girl @rebel1776
17 February, 01:42
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Why was this circus show set up then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scott Hawke @StreamingHawke
16 February, 07:34
Ok. I have some questions. How? How did they perpitrate this? What did we see blow up? Was there video of the crew cabin being pulled up and the remains being pulled out? Pics/video or it didn't happen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 February, 05:53
My neighbor was among the candidates for this trip, but he was a staunch Christian and I know he would not have gone along with this lie.

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
16 February, 05:31
I remember after this happended, they called off further missions due to this, ahem... "tragedy". So then what the actual f does NASA do?! Black Ops, of course.

anon anon @Qcolorado
16 February, 05:31
I hate to say this, but ears are like fingerprints, and the ears I see don't match the original people. They may be alive, that is for sure, and maybe the women are the same (I can't see their ears). The males sure do look like aged originals. But the ears...

Jamie Yoho @Jamie317
16 February, 05:23
its misinfo like this that discredits the movement

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 February, 05:50
In response Jamie Yoho to her Publication
Sorry kid, it is unimformed people that hurt the movement. Just ask or research, but wakey wakey...it is true.

Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
18 February, 07:01
In response Jamie Yoho to her Publication
Why would they even do anything like that. It is like the plains going into the twin towers that they said were fake were are all the people and why would they do this.

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
16 February, 05:20
And they don't even bother changing their names!? What a bunch of f-ing traitors. Hang em.

16 February, 05:13
Check out the Conspiracy Guru on Youtube. He has a lot of funny videos on NASA, faked Earth photos, etc. Here is his link: https://www.youtube.com/ch...

16 February, 05:08

16 February, 05:05

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
16 February, 04:51
oh come on are we doubting every tragic event now?

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
16 February, 04:53
In response Lone Girl to her Publication
wtf

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 February, 04:39
I've been researching and dabbling in Flat Earth for a while. Makes perfect sense. They know that they cannot leave. If they are Freemasons, they understand that they cannot tell anyone. They get a lucrative job afterwards. In the Book of Enoch, it describes the entrances to the atmosphere and where they are. Otherwise, we are in a dome.

Operation Que @OperationQ
18 February, 12:39
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
16 February, 04:38
I was attending Florida Institute of Technology on the FL space coast and as with previous lauches stepped outside to watch. we watched a shuttle vessel explode into that "Y" smoke trail upon failure right above and offshore of Jensen Beach campus. we ran inside the student union building hollering that the shuttle just blew up and to get to where many other students were watching it unfold on the news. That much I can attest to. crew or not dont know, rocket explosion and smoke trails over my head, affirmative.

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
16 February, 04:19
I am GENUINELY stuck on the "why" of it as well. Nobody answers that question and idk where to begin research. A friend of mine was a student of Christa McAuliffe and that NH town mourned a long time. Do they even have a choice? I can't wait to get answers someday to my questions about people fake dying.

16 February, 04:53
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
They conduct psychological warfare on us. For the school shooting hoaxes, I believe they may have to do with pushing the gun control agenda. Lin Wood said that every lie will be revealed. Hopefully, we will learn the exact reasons for all of the lies that we have been told.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 February, 04:07
Who Are You Who Who!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 February, 04:01
For all those asking why? Consider some things. JFK wanted to go to the moon and explore space. They killed JFK. He knew too much. What did he know? "Houston We Have a Problem." What was the problem? What did they see? Who would want to hide what they saw and keep others from EVER seeing it again? What/Who could be on the other side of the moon? What would it take, to kill public enthusiam for visiting the moon? A False Flag event to sway public opinion? We see now hoe they fake Bid3n in the oval office. Did they fake a moon landing too? These people are sick.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
16 February, 04:10
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We have been lied too about EVERYTHING

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 February, 03:56
some of them dont even resemble the younger photo

A.l Hart @ahart_ahart
16 February, 03:42
what???? wow!

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
16 February, 03:42
Has anyone interviewed these people about this coincidence? As wild as it seems, it should be easy to clarify.

crys cry @CrysP
16 February, 03:41
maybe because they wanted the space program to fail?

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
16 February, 03:40
I was wondering about this a couple of months ago. I recall being quite traumatized by this. Maybe that is why they did it. I don't know anything about space exploration but it would be a good way to halt their plans for future projects.

Terry Hoover @Nprterry
16 February, 03:36
🧐😀☹️😠😳😵soooo many mixed emotions

Beach Girl @seaisle17
16 February, 03:25
But why? I don't get it. What do they have to gain but fooling us?

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
16 February, 03:24
I am beginning to wonder if any news was true in all the decades that I have lived? 🤔

Gail Canty @Gcanty
16 February, 03:54
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
they have always lied to us

Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 February, 03:21
Seal Team 6 and Sandy Hook

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
16 February, 03:20
Why? To cause Americans pain and suffering once again. I hadnt heard this before. Thank you.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
16 February, 04:30
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
The why is usually about diverting public attention elsewhere while their $$$$ is used for their covert purposes. With Sandy Hook the anti 2nd amendment folks gained more support & the Town gained a new asbestos free school that would have otherwise cost them $50M from taxpayers....the former SHE school was plagued with asbestos...I'm in a neighboring town where we had similar mold issues. Our BOE did everything in their power to suppress that truth both through a lawsuit filed by one family and via their improper lobbying to gain taxpayer support for a new $50M school here.

Darla Zinni @Dardar
16 February, 03:17
That is f'd up

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
16 February, 03:17
so Amazing!

Barbara Perser @Keeleyismine
16 February, 03:16
I don't understand why "they" would trick us with this one. What's the point?

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
16 February, 03:16
why??