Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 February, 03:13
Here are the people that supposedly died in 1986 when the Space Shuttle Challenger "exploded." They are all alive.

#SpaceShuttleChallengerHoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
16 February, 04:19
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I am GENUINELY stuck on the "why" of it as well. Nobody answers that question and idk where to begin research. A friend of mine was a student of Christa McAuliffe and that NH town mourned a long time. Do they even have a choice? I can't wait to get answers someday to my questions about people fake dying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
They conduct psychological warfare on us. For the school shooting hoaxes, I believe they may have to do with pushing the gun control agenda. Lin Wood said that every lie will be revealed. Hopefully, we will learn the exact reasons for all of the lies that we have been told.
04:53 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior for Truth, click on at the bottom under it