Photon 333 @Photon
WWG1WGA?

Since the beginning, I have felt that this movement is about far more than the cabal. This has been similar to an adult distracting a child from a far larger problem that can't be avoided.

"It's going to be biblical." That speaks of a power far greater than man. Earth changes are recently on the uptick (I've watched Earth in detail for decades).

Dark to light: Solar novas turn dark to light.

"Nothing can stop what is coming?"

The focus on the political has been to keep panic to a minimum. Our entire solar system is changing.

Just my opinion. Judge for yourselves.
03:00 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Lucinda Zavala @Zavalalucy
16 February, 04:38
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I can't help this sense of dread that I have. I pray to God for clarity to show me what is coming and what to expect, and yet nothing comes. I will just keep praying for all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 February, 05:03
In response Lucinda Zavala to her Publication
If a cataclysm occurs, those who are loving and good will ascend.

I've had 3 near-death experiences. Our souls are lifted out of our bodies to energize us with more love (sometimes certain gifts) before crashing back into our bodies to cope with the aftermath of whatever caused the NDE.

In asension, we just move on to a new life. All good! No need for dread. Things happen in life, which is why we all need to be there for each other to help.

Live in the moment, do what you can, love yourself, and love others. Truly, nothing else really matters. 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
16 February, 03:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I agree with you especially since the main telescopes that everyday ppl used to see space all seemed to go down for whatever reason at the sametime...then we find out that these telescopes are owned or operated by the vatican...wtf??? When did they get involved in that?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 February, 03:52
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
The telescopes are not all owned by the Vatican (they have their own, called Lucifer).

Many of the all sky cams have been taken down. There could be several reasons (i.e., funding), which are hard to believe. There are things that can be seen on an all sky camera that cannot be seen on ground webcams.

If you research the Younger Dryas, you will run into the work of Randall Carlson, Graham Hancock, and David Wilcock. There have been catastrophes in Earth's past and there will be again. Many believe that our binary twin, the magnetic black sun and it's magnetic cloud, is the culprit.