Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
16 February, 04:29
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Weather is used as a weapon. Why Texas? It's where everyone is moving too and one of the states fighting back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
16 February, 04:33
In response Paint Head to her Publication
To try stopping the tunnels from being cleaned out. Save the Children 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
16 February, 04:22
God be with the South.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
16 February, 03:12
Our electricity, as well as many others in our area, has been out. Texans are having to go out to their cars to charge phones and get warm. I do believe it's due to Texas's electric grid being too reliant upon wind turbines and solar panels. The wind turbines are frozen and the solar panels are covered in snow and ice. Of course this green energy problem will not be reported on MSM. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
16 February, 02:54
Please keep this info coming. Thank you.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
16 February, 02:53
Well shit! I'll just be freezing my ass off over here in Austin🤣