Sally Osborne @mustangsally624
16 February, 08:04
i am searching for people that have seen strange happenings with the sky. the sun, moon, and stars. if you have noticed anything strange the past month or so, please contact me. i cant explain and would like to talk with others that maybe can?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
16 February, 10:36
In response Sally Osborne to her Publication
This is where i go to look up stuff...

https://www.disclosurenews...
and

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 02:30
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
thank you!

You are welcome! i love talking about our outer space friends.. i have a few videos i have taken in the sky around my house... just keep looking up... They are here to help us onlike what movies say.. They Love us so!
02:41 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brandons_Love19 in this post can reply
16 February, 03:23
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
last month the stars were absolutely amazing! then later that morning the sun! no one else i know saw it.

16 February, 04:48
Are you aware we are in an ascension? Dec 21 2020 was the first time in forever that we were in a star gate. all of the stars surrounded the earth. the sun is much brighter now and the earth is filling the earth with light. the earth is rotating faster on its axis.