Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
16 February, 02:04
Does anyone have a running list of resignations/ deaths of ceos and important ppl? I'm trying to red pill my dad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
16 February, 02:12
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 02:15
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
thank you!!

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
16 February, 02:17
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
No problem I'm still looking for the politician list. It's growing by the day! Good luck :-) Wish my Dad was still around

I'm blessed and thankful. He's smart but super busy. So i need all the souces i can get to make him realize the truth. He just needs some guidance
02:20 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CluelessJoe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clueless Joe, click on at the bottom under it