Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 10:37
For me, once I saw our troops creating a prison setup in DC, I knew it was the hammer in the coffin. D-party had zero control over this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
18 January, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Pelosi in a panic. They finally figured it out. Too Late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
How do you figure shes in panic and figured it out? Ive heard theyve been in panic for months and all i see is them gainjng more and more power and zero panic.
10:46 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
18 January, 11:13
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
Now she’s worried about the Military. The D’s are vetting them to find out who is loyal and voted for Sleepy. Pelosi also fighting against Chris Miller. Wrote a letter condemning a new hire. interesting.

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
18 January, 11:15
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
I heard the vetting part and fighting Chris Miller. so I will say I can see Panic there. or maybe its pure crazy. Who knows. its wierd not trusting the military.