Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:15
A reminder to all the digital red pilled soldiers. Our goal is to encourage one another AND to wake up the masses. Don't forget the 2nd goal. We have a lot of red pillers here. That's awesome. Go out there into the world and wake some blue pilled sheep. There's tons on Gab and telegram. Get out of your comfort zone.Then come back to regroup. God woke you up for a reason today. Don't forget it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 03:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra, I've been trying SO hard! What is a good 'newbie' article I can send? I know SO much more than they can handle right now, so want to start off slow with them...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
16 February, 07:48
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I'm either ignored possibly shadow ban or attacked when a few decide to chime in; I notice it mostly if it is a political or this China virus crap.
The broad stokes some come with really piss me off. Never facts and argue withme about my interpretation or just plan in your face document. 💚🐸 I also don't get telegram. 🙊 I'm on it...don't get it.

16 February, 09:55
In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication
Oh I love Telegram. Why do you say don't get it? I get a lot of news from there. Lmk if there is a reason you think I shouldn't be on it. And yes agree with you on the politics/covid nonsense. People just don't want to think outside the box....it's very sad, not to mention scary. I will be here to guide them when it all goes down!

16 February, 01:06
I just don't understand how to find people etc. I following big accounts.

16 February, 01:15
Just search for them in the search box. Play with it a little bit and you will get the hang of it, and I think you will really like it! Good luck!😊

16 February, 01:24
For example GEzra said to help red pill there....I dont understand how to search for people or groups does that make sense?
Is a section to find such people? Seems you need their name.
TY for your response.
Gab is acting funny I can't follow GEzra

Yes, I get it when talking about specific people. GEzra is on Telegram...did you find him there? For specific Anon family members, I would stay here for that. Lmk if you need any help!🙏
01:33 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
16 February, 01:42
Yes I do.
What is your handle I will follow you as well!

16 February, 02:03
Just my name to follow me. Here are some I follow:

We The Media
Breaking911 (for news)
DiscloseTV (for news)
SantaSurfing
Ghost Ezra
George News
Qtah
Q-Tip
Mike Pompeo
General McInerney
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell

Let me know if you need any more help and good luck fellow Patriot!😊🙌