Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
A reminder to all the digital red pilled soldiers. Our goal is to encourage one another AND to wake up the masses. Don't forget the 2nd goal. We have a lot of red pillers here. That's awesome. Go out there into the world and wake some blue pilled sheep. There's tons on Gab and telegram. Get out of your comfort zone.Then come back to regroup. God woke you up for a reason today. Don't forget it.
11:15 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alana Sayler @asayler
19 February, 04:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
realxanon has been taking a whole bunch of hate for his posts. one particular user is just downright foul. i didnt think friends treated each other that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 04:34
I chat up the girl & the coffee place, my physical therapist, the guy in the store handing out masks (which I do not wear), everywhere I go I bring up some subject. 90% of the time I get a positive response, some ask questions, others agree so I'll press on & give them new information.
One thing that helps is all the screenshots I've saved from your acct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Dove @TheCircleJourney
16 February, 07:15
Everyday, all day!

Shawn Ifinoya @Shawn_Ifinoya
16 February, 02:31
The LORD will be magnified in all the earth!!! Amen and Amen

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
16 February, 12:16
I think it is time to at least let the people know that Biden and Congress are no longer in charge and the military have taken control of our government. Then, it would be possible to red pill. Now, denial comes because we are told to face the truth. They say, Trump is no longer President and we haven't been told any different. Military should be giving us briefings and fake media should be replaced with real news. Even Mynamar did that. They would maybe accept what I had to say. This is too bizarre for redpill. Time to end show.

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
16 February, 08:02
I started posting video and noticed how many views they get versus likes......50 views mayb get 5 likes...so now I know people are paying attention just afraid to have their name attached.

Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
16 February, 08:12
In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication
i believe a lot of us are searching for specific information. We are all getting a little stir crazy waiting for the EBS. When I take the time to comment this peogram won’t put you back where you were in your scroll, so I won’t comment unless it’s something that I’m really passionate about.

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
15 February, 11:00
Thank you. Found you.
me: EmmBee on #GAB

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
15 February, 07:45
I Pop on some chats...and we def still have a lot of work to do....

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 February, 07:22
I'm being bombarded with medical bullshit by those pushing the vaccine as safe.... (supposedly from medical professionals) on FB....finally just told them to enjoy thier vaccine.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 03:06
Ezra, I've been trying SO hard! What is a good 'newbie' article I can send? I know SO much more than they can handle right now, so want to start off slow with them...

16 February, 07:48
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I'm either ignored possibly shadow ban or attacked when a few decide to chime in; I notice it mostly if it is a political or this China virus crap.
The broad stokes some come with really piss me off. Never facts and argue withme about my interpretation or just plan in your face document. 💚🐸 I also don't get telegram. 🙊 I'm on it...don't get it.

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
15 February, 02:17
My second full time job😂

16 February, 07:49
In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication
It's all I do now 🤣🐸

Brandon Fernandez @Astro_5DChess
15 February, 01:28
i havent done this enough... any pointers on how to start or who to start with?

16 February, 07:55
In response Brandon Fernandez to his Publication
Just start posting what hits home to you. There are so many topics, if you are feel strongly on some more than others fine.
People are going to think your nuts anyway. And honestly most all of us are the crazy ones in the family/ friendship anyway. We seem to be the problems, so who cares! 💚🐸🇺🇸

Carole Lynn @Punkin
15 February, 01:22
Some are not asleep - they are comotose! They call ME gullible... "there, there, don't believe everything you read on the internet." OMG!!! I will persist. I am trying so very hard.

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
15 February, 01:17
Fuck the ignorant sheep. Let natural selection take care of them and society will be all the better for it. I hope they all flock to the vaccine.

16 February, 07:58
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
I get those feels from time to time too. I have to take a break altogether then regroup and slap some knowledge down. Everyone thinks I'm crazy before this so who cares!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 February, 01:13
Lightworkers, Anons,
Armour Up there's work to be done & there's gonna be whole lot more very soon.

Bull Shift @BullShift_News
15 February, 12:42
BullShift.News was created for this purpose alone...
Some good links to help them come around...
Daily news side-by-side with conflicting posts and trending internet theories...

#expose the #MainstreamMedia persuasion techniques... http://bullshift.news/spec...
#expose the #COVIDTestFailure ...
http://bullshift.news/spec...
#expose the #BankingHistory ...
http://bullshift.news/spec...

Mustafa Barr @Mushalim
15 February, 10:56
I redpilled my cousins, they were shocked at first, but once I showed them proves that I get from GAB and here, now they understand. That's why they don't want us to be able to share information and interact with each other on the internet. Bcoz, with these information the masses will wake up and haunt them. But now it too late for them. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. InsyaAllah.

Nancy Garcia @NancyGarcia58
15 February, 10:17
I've been Awake for some years now and my family and friends used to think me Crazy and some still do! But that's okay! They are coming around SLOOOWWWLLLYYY!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
15 February, 09:57
Thank you for the reminder!! I think its important to at least let people know we know. So when the time comes they will come to us for support and guidance. Been also putting out bible verses daily that are relevant which hopefully make people think ...even if I don't get a lot of likes now. I think once they are closer to God, it will help open their hearts...like it did mine. Also sharing songs that I realized have a message gets some interest. I encourage them to listen to the lyrics.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
15 February, 09:36
I do it in public, getting out the TRUTH about much! Caught so much crap, ended up in some physical altercations that were squelched immediately! The Point is, I've been doing this for years! Not afraid of telling God's truth, how we've been manipulated for years (name the subject) and when you're able to prove things that's when Mr cognitive dissonance shows up!

Joe BOB @joebob
15 February, 09:29
On Telegram and twitter again for moment.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
15 February, 09:23
Yeah woke Karenned out today 🤦🏻‍♀️

Rena Charboneau @Rena
15 February, 09:22
ive been sharing on facebook for the last few weeks. most are good responses but the small fist full that just make you want to oull your hair out are never going to see.

Cob Cob @Colob123
15 February, 09:13
I keep dropping bombs on Twitter and for some reason, I have not been purged in this second account. I am assuming because I am such a small account now or white hats have control.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
15 February, 09:09

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
15 February, 09:23
In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication
We dont plant the seed. God does

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
15 February, 08:56
"trying" for 25 years (not a very good people person/salesperson).....
I think it's going to have to be on "TV" for the masses, and then they'll be able to take in some new info.
That's all: "TV" !! tell a new and different vision....

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
15 February, 07:52
Thanks ECW for the reminder! And for those who cannot or don't do other social media, I have a weekly goal. My goal is 2 people in my community. I'm in healthcare-ready to reitre early because of lies, but God needs me here for now. I am blessed to be able to plant 2-4 seeds most days. Its not about the quantity tho, God will take care of that. I give just enough to peak curiosity & tell them to do research. God will then fan that flame like he did me and then have them go out to be messengers. It only takes one small seed to grow that giant Angel Oak💕

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
15 February, 09:07
Digital soldier's plant seeds. As the seed roots and grows, they seek you out for comfort and guidance. Love to you all my fellow brother and sister truth warrios. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
#wwg1wga #GREATAWAKENING #GodWins
#HoldTheLine

Steve Murray @Stevie
15 February, 07:29
My Tuesday group is fixed at 12 now, because of lockdown we meet to discuss, as well as other important issues, growing food for the community and vunerable. Red pilled them over two months and now they are branching out. Amazing time to be alive and watch them go away to research and wake up.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
15 February, 03:20
Just whipped this one up. Feel free to take and share it.

If President Trump can hold the line, take all of this abuse for us and yet still find the strenght to carry on, there is NO REASON you can't.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
15 February, 06:54
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Awesome reminder, as yesterday I felt SO defeated. The armour of God is back on!!!!! 😘