Freeze in all caps stood out to me.
2.7 -> 27
Check out related posts...
12:57 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
KTE Mass @PatriotReady15
16 February, 05:30
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
good call. search FREEZE in drops...comey/russia related. DECLAS. may be connection?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
16 February, 05:56
In response KTE Mass to his Publication
That's what I did. I posted several pics. You need to scroll right on the pic to get to the next one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
16 February, 01:09
@vintagesquirrel
I told them so already years ago, but nobody wanted to listen because they are all corrupted. They hold/have all shares/obligations in those industries. I was and is always about the money. So many corrupted men, also in the EU parlement. Sick people, sick system.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
16 February, 01:08

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
16 February, 01:05
😏Huh... go figure.