Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
19 February, 10:37
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Thank you for this list! Added everyone.🙂❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Pidd @JamesPidd
19 February, 10:27
Great to see a few old friends from Twitter and Parler here. IFBAP and would love a ride @JamesPidd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRICK BELLRINGER @PATRICK_BELLRINGER
16 February, 02:56
Please add me @Patrick_Bellringer

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
16 February, 01:45
👏👏enjoying the list, where is 3daysand3nights l miss him, and boom boom boom, not sure if they here, followed them via book marks on twitter so many others as well

CHRISTINE GILLIAM @aaapricot
16 February, 12:50

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 12:40

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
16 February, 12:28

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
16 February, 12:21
Solid list! i had most but not all of these! im looking for two accounts i used to follow on Twitter. Snarkish Danno and Brother Streetjoy. They always had such great threads full of good theories and info. are they here?
@limaalphasierra

Math Preacher @Mathpreacher
27 February, 07:29
In response Lori Sherry to her Publication
I agree. I need to find them also.

Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
16 February, 12:17
please and thank you