Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Good morning, Patriots!
Stay warm and safe today. Be the best person you can be.
If you know someone who is needing help, lend them a hand.
It could be as little as a hot drink or clearing a driveway for an elderly neighbor.
It is going to take a lot of kindness to change our world. ❤️
12:11 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
17 February, 07:33
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
im in Florida and its 45 degrees outside this is freezing to us, schools are closed, the roads are bare... we aint use to this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
17 February, 06:54
THINGS R HEATING UP IN FLORIDA WHERE THE TRUMPET IS WARMING UP THE NEXT VOLLY OF KRACKIN
IT IS IRONIC THOUGH THAT THE WHOLE STSTE LQQKS WARM..
OR DISNEY LAND IS BURNING AND HEATING THE WHOLE STATE,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
17 February, 01:07
Please tell me I am not the only one that sees this isn't a "natural" occurrance & is clearly weather manipulation. Meanwhile up here in Alaska with -30 my 10 year old is making money shoveling driveways on base lol

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 February, 12:26
Noice~a repost from VK. 😎

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 February, 08:34
🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂Forgive me but all I see is the Pepsi Symbol

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 08:36
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
ROFL 😂 Didn't notice till you said it!

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
16 February, 08:07
It was a nice cool 12 in Southwest Ohio today. After 5 hours of shoveling 5 inches of snow that had fallen on 2 inches of ice this morning off my driveway and sidewalk, I went inside to find my furnace wasn't working. Sometimes its hard to stay positive.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 08:34
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
I will pray for you tonight. Added you to my prayer list. ❤️

Mary Hancock @Marrith71
16 February, 08:38
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
😞🙏

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
16 February, 07:28
I was always brought up to be kind. A saying I often heard was "Its nice to be kind and it doesnt cost you a penny." I held this my entire life but the older I get, the more I have learned that Kindness costs a great deal. The investment of kindness is the forfeiture of thinking only about yourself. Its is the act of social mindfulness where you actively pursue opportunities to provide acts of kindness to others. the investment is steep and the cost high but without risk there is no reward and this is the most rewarding way to live.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 February, 07:24
😆😂🤣🤣🤣

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
16 February, 06:56
ROFL!

Jack’s Mama @HMH
16 February, 06:56
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 06:31
I am so eternally grateful to have the honor to be living here in Florida since just before the plandemic started... my heart goes out to all of those who are suffering on all levels and sending healing love and prayers.💗🙏💗

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
17 February, 07:53
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
That is about when we bought a place in Florida!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 February, 06:10
south florida looking really good💙

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 February, 06:05
I think we can all agree that Florida has an awesome Govenor: Ron DeSantis.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes! Iowa is jealous

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
16 February, 05:44
It's a great day to live in South Georgia!!

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
16 February, 05:49
In response Nature Girl to her Publication
Miami the new Manhattan, with free upgrade to oceanfront and beaches.

Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
16 February, 05:26
Beautiful in Ft Myers Beach.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 05:36
In response Kevin Schott to his Publication
Wish i were in Florida! only 5 degrees in Iowa

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 05:38
In response White Knight to his Publication
Stay frosty my friend! 😎

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
16 February, 04:52
President Trump is well insulated.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 05:38
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
He certainly is. 😉

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
16 February, 04:40
Its really cold here in Tennessee...but no where close to what northern state are dealing with. Stay warm friends, spring is right around the corner.

Crystal Sugar @Crsugar
16 February, 04:34
Wet and toasty down here in FL lol!

Patriot 4 Life @JoGi21
16 February, 04:33
Actually ... it was 24 degrees this morning in Northwest Florida!!!

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
16 February, 04:22
ha thats funny but uh... its like 25 deg gere today soo..... maybe not hate it so much today. :)

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 February, 04:20
snort! FLA is indeed BLESSED.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 February, 06:07
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Not only is Florida home to an awesome Govenor its home to the BEST president ever: Donald J. Trump

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 February, 04:14
Very Blessed to Live in ☀️ FL ☀️ right now.
I am 🙏Praying🙏 for the Country right now. My Neighbor just told me about TX & other parts of the country & what they are going through. I am sending many , many 🙏 Prayers 🙏 for All to be safe.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 February, 04:13
we have President Trump 😊🎶 ☀️☀️🇺🇸😊🙏❤️

Aletha Arm @AlethaArm
16 February, 12:43
so true. We haveall been helping with shoveling snow and bringing meals to our older neighbors. a good group of people around here. Arkansas doesnt get this cold, its been over 30 years and tons of ice and anow on top of the -15 dehrees.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 February, 12:39
I guess a cold day in hell has finally arrived.

Richie Richard @Richie
16 February, 12:39
Florida Patriot here, sending you a warm smile. Prayers for warm balmy breezes, sunshine to melt your cold and icy weather, and a hot cup of coffee. Blessings from Florida.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
16 February, 12:33
I will say that Florida is nice, warm, but it has been rainy....with that said, I do feel horrible for those in States who have never experienced this type of cold before. Not having heat and power is horrific....I know, I come from a Northern state and have experienced it for many years.....the final straw that broke me and aided my decision, was being w/o power for a week and a half in sub zero temps. My prayers go out to all those who are going thru this. Stay safe!!