Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Guys, I looked everywhere, in every closet, cabinet, garage, car, etc. I am completely out of patience. Unless someone has some spare they can loan me, I will have to defer to you, my Patriot family to work with sheep.
11:38 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 February, 02:03
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
i'm out too. my neighborhood is full of sheep. it's exhausting and frustrating

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Reedy @alr1217
16 February, 12:31
don't give up, don't give up, don't give up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 February, 11:48
Home stretch!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
16 February, 11:43
We got you while you find more!!

WWG1WGA!
🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼✨💫

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
16 February, 11:43
Not sure what your days are like - if you still work or what, but have found the music of the Eagles to be extremely satisfying in this time rather than talk radio or lame stream media