Lion ess @Lioness
Here we go, 25A incoming

"Vice President Kamala Harris has begun to take calls on behalf of President Joe Biden, raising questions about his ability to do the job of President".
11:39 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
17 February, 02:30
In response Lion ess to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
17 February, 02:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤Cynthia❤ Peeks @Cynthia1965
16 February, 11:45
I honestly believe Trump is still our President, this is all movie for the sleepy or just has to play out anyway. I can't wait for everyone to know what most of us already know.

Lion ess @Lioness
17 February, 12:01
In response ❤Cynthia❤ Peeks to her Publication
100% Fact!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
16 February, 11:17
Looking forward to the 'schocked faces' of Joe's comrades as they are forced...sniff, yes forced to remove him because he has the mental capacity of a banana.

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
16 February, 11:11
Hahahaha!... Looking foward to the next episode!

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 11:04
Dear god, do i answer this post?

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
16 February, 05:10
Fake news.

Enjoy The Show.

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
16 February, 04:00
Most likely the reason that video was "leaked" yesterday. Where joe looked around withkut a clue. Obvious that was a mask

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 February, 03:44

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
16 February, 03:14
🤨Right on Cue!!.

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
16 February, 03:13
😉hmmmm - maybe she's running one of her 'specials' to them. Worked for her in the past...right?

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
16 February, 02:33
Hmmm - not to be crass (okay, maybe a little) I understand she may know a few 'head' things...

Lion ess @Lioness
16 February, 02:41
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
16 February, 02:23
As Trump said at the Border Wall Speech!
The 25th is of no consequences for me, but will come to haunt the Biden Administration! Hmm... Trump truly knows... Everything!

Lion ess @Lioness
16 February, 02:39
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
My first thought too!

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
16 February, 12:12
Seriously... #NeverHARRIS