Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Vitamin D3 4000 units, 15mg Zinc and Vitamin C 1000mg a day. You can add B vitamin complex as well to strengthen the immune system.

Had that Chyna virus, got pneumonia on both lungs, was out for 2 weeks, still don`t have 100% energy I had before. Got it sometime after fake inauguration.
11:36 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
16 February, 01:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Tonic Water or better yet Grapefruit Juice-especially the white sheath inside the skin that covers the fruit-is natures HQC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 February, 12:53
I take all of the above daily. I also had C Virus and took all of above + Tonic water and inhaled MMS to over come it. Was weak for a long time. Good to share with others.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 February, 12:40
Praying for your continued recovery.. thank you for posting and being positive

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 February, 12:00
I had it a year ago. Never coughed so much in my life! 😷 Put up with it for 3 days, then drug myself into the kitchen to start fighting it. 😤 Took massive doses of Vit C, and food grade diatomaceous earth (which I take for everything) and was back at work a week later.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 February, 12:16
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Strange, I didn`t cough much at all. I guess it affects different everyone. Weird.