Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 04:32
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Ok just so yall all know!
Nana is gonna need your stories dm please. I am gonna try to collect the stories of every Anon, Light Warrior, and Patriot that will give it telling the world how you first woke up and what you did about it please.
I am going to try to get someone to publish it so that future generations know who stood up for Amereica and gave them their freedom so that this never happens again. Please Dm you story and dont leave anything out! Use your real name, your avatar name or both which ever you want to use. This wont be published until after we win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
17 February, 06:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is the second time today someone asked me for that. Give me a few days okay? I was about to start and something urgent come up in its place. What a beautiful idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WarQ 2222 @WarQ
16 February, 04:23
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Thank you ❤️