NEO ONE @Neo
Start of UN occupation of US soil 🤔
10:39 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 February, 12:47
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
also their headquaters in north america is in NY where they hold the United Nations assembly or whatever its called

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 February, 12:44
the UN has been here on US soil for years. i believe they have a UN location in colorado somewhere as far as i know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
16 February, 11:11
the FOOK!

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
16 February, 10:56

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
16 February, 10:52
Where & When???

IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
16 February, 10:48
Anyone know where this is?

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
16 February, 10:49
In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication
that was my question!