Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
18 February, 04:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i lpve my doggie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
18 February, 09:35
Absolutely ❤️ doG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 February, 09:28
💗 doG evol I 💗

Maga Nana @MagaNana
17 February, 12:56
..... and the lion shall lay beside the lamb.

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
17 February, 01:35
someone told me that my dog is the us army!:)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 February, 12:39
SG equals 97 and Barack. Hopefully judgment day.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
17 February, 01:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
what about yhwhshua?

John Denver @JohnDenver
16 February, 10:12
vibers

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
16 February, 09:39

Coral ___ @Coral_
16 February, 08:38
only way

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 February, 04:33
Even so, they will never understand beyond the focus of their survival.

Save America @peaceinamerica1
16 February, 03:32
love this!

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
16 February, 02:24
energy commands respect

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 February, 02:21
such as CBDC and "initiative Q" e.t.c.🤮
Good guys take a lead of doG. 🦮☺️

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
16 February, 02:14
5 5

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
16 February, 02:07
Because that doG is VIP...

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
16 February, 01:58
doG is man's best friend

Charissma _15 @Riley
18 February, 05:26
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
18 February, 06:18
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
We had to put our GSD down a couple weeks ago. Have to pick up her remains tomorrow. We now have 2 pitties, a dalmatian mix, and a collie/aussie. Dogs are the best ❤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:49
23 pain

Looks like this badass little dog is guarding the lion to me!
We got some badass doG guarding our Lion of Judah, DJT!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
16 February, 04:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love that statement so much!!💖

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 February, 12:57
I've been praying but I would appreciate your *not a counselor advice too if I may? I got this email from my dad (who thinks Im crazy for believing in conspiracy theories) challenging me to say exactly whats going to happen on what date, write it down and seal it and he will open it the following day to see if its true. I've already told him that by April 1st we should see something but he wants me to name it EXACTLY so if it doesnt happen he can prove me wrong n give up all this "CT nonsense". Would you be confident saying that even the normies will know DJT is pres. by 4/01? Or? TYIA🙏

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 February, 11:11
.doG vibes

Feelin GEORGEous @feelinGEORGEous
16 February, 01:57

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 February, 11:00

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
🙏 love

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
16 February, 10:57
I’m praying He steps in very soon! Many of my friends in TX have been without electricity 24-40 hours now with the temperature around 0. Many have frozen water lines. More snow &/or ice expected to start in about 5 hours.

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 February, 10:54
5:5

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 February, 10:53
💕🐯🐶🦁💕

🤭🤭🤭

🦖😆

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 February, 10:51
doG mirror GOD 🙌🏼💖🇺🇸🙏🏽

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
16 February, 10:51
crush big tech

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
Is this something you would recommend buying?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 10:50
doG always has your back...

Timestamp - 10:37 > 1010 wins !!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 February, 11:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
seriously need to finally know what is the #DOG #Comms

i have threadhs and pages
specualitng about its something #Astrological related like #SIRIUS

OR if its like #Military #OPERATORS doing thing in the field

like with #DOG with #medals 😅 and incountable

ITS TIME TO MAKE A SEL #INTERVENTION

AND LOOK FOR #help 🤣

Wha the F.... are the #DOG #Comms

in very tired

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 February, 02:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
maybe buy DOGE Coin. 😀

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 February, 10:49
it's in His hands. I pray every day that when He chooses to intercede He makes it known that it could not have been an act of man alone.

doG is Great.