Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
🚨🚨🚨🚨 IT´S HAPPENING!! Proof from Germany.

A few months ago, we received a letter from the gas supplier here in Germany. We are no longer supplied by the Netherlands. But we were also not told who will supply us in the future.Today was a plumber who had to make changes to the gas boiler at my appartement .I quickly noticed that he was awake. He was ranting about Merkel and that Covid is just bullshit.He confided in me that we will be getting gas from Russia starting in March.

Please spread it. @DanUSCG docholliday CaseyDee521
10:34 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by AchaiaGematriadecodes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

21 February, 04:02
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I can only tell you what this man told me. And I believe him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 February, 05:56
In response Achaia 1111 to her Publication
I found these pictures of TESLA power stations in Germany, maybe you can confirm? I hope it is true for you and Germany 🙏

#ThankQTesla

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 04:08
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
It´s true. I saw videos of a guy who´s working there. I saw the towers inside. #HAPPENING

16 February, 10:36
In response Achaia 1111 to her Publication