Jim Cue @1QLight
I'm sure its just a coinkydink that these folks had all exposed or planned to expose the evil in the entertainment industry...
10:24 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
18 February, 02:21
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
I met Michael Hutchence when I was young & just before the band became famous internationally and he was a very shy humble guy. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
16 February, 08:07
For all those who subscribe to the mere coincidence theory. I must ask, have you EVER once looked up the definition of the word? Root word is to COINCIDE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
16 February, 08:00
im on the fence about Anthony Bourdain. he has some pics that are so disgusting. plus his girlfriend Asa Argento, the one who accused Weinstein, is massively satanic. she actually had an art installation a ffew months ago where she sold her soul for $10 million

Jim Cue @1QLight
16 February, 08:05
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
Agreed--I'm wondering why a herd of famous chefs all died in a short span--what were they cooking? Most of them were chefs to the "stars"--don't wanna think

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
16 February, 07:56
I also wonder about successful and promising careers that took a sudden nose dive. Hollywood is a powerful force. They can cover up any scandal...if they want. I'm curious about those that have fallen from grace...Mel Gibson, Hugh Grant, Eddie Murphy. All had huge scandals.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
16 February, 10:26
And what's with the fascination with red ribbons? Or maybe a warning to others of "their" power, danger & control.