Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
Good Morning Family “I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭40:1-2‬ ‭NLT‬‬
10:03 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
18 February, 09:13
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
It really was His perfect timing to wake me up. I'm sure I would have rejected the truth at any previous time in my life. I'm thankful I can now help others just waking up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 February, 07:59
God woke us up to do Gods work. My shift starts in about 2 hours .😊 Make your day great. Thanks for the reminder 👋🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
17 February, 06:58
amen

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 February, 08:43
🙏Amen

God Bless👆👇

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 February, 07:52
Thanks for the reminder🙏

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
16 February, 05:51
amen,

Jax Smith @JoziJax
16 February, 04:00
God woke you up for a reason. Beautiful !
💛💛💛

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
16 February, 02:01
life is so hard right now. God is our only hope.

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 February, 02:02
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
🙏❤️

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
16 February, 02:00
😍Good Day Tank!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:39
107 retweets there Tank
Good morning!
Please take some time at some point to dm Nana your story. You have been a big voice here and no doubt we should thank you for your service.
Please allow me to include your story for future generations to know "Tank"

Francisca Rod @Frannie
16 February, 01:38
🙏🙏😍😍

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
16 February, 12:45
Psalm 121 is great also

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 February, 12:48
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
all bible quotes are great 🙏🏻

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
16 February, 11:42
ive said this before.

that psalm, a tattoo i have that says walk with patience or have patience and my daughters name which means the light of patience.

absolutely nothing happens on accident

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
16 February, 10:55
Amen Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

San Kat @FireflyQt
16 February, 10:53
Good morning ☀️ Glory to GOD🙌! Have a blessed and fruitful day!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 February, 10:43
☀️🙏Good Morning, Tank 🙏✝️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 10:37
GM Tank! ❤️

16 February, 11:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
GM KIM gonna be a great .,,such a good vibration :)

Win Gale @Wingale17
16 February, 10:34
good morning tank 🙏

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 10:31
Amen!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 February, 10:23
Praise is the order of today.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
16 February, 10:23
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so and rise up! Psalm 107:2

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
16 February, 10:18
when i was roughly 18.. i was having a terrible day... one of the worst i can remember, and this psalm. 40:1 suddenly appeared on the license plate of the car in front of me and anytime i felt like losing hope i thought of this.

very powerful. thank you for sharing 🙏😊

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
16 February, 10:14

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
16 February, 10:13
Good Morning Tank, Phae Johnny & Cynthia!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
16 February, 10:11
Good morning!! Love this!!

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
16 February, 10:08
amen

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
16 February, 10:06
Nothing better than the Word of God🎯 Good morning🙏🏼

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 February, 10:05
Good morning brother!👊

16 February, 11:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
👊🏾

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
16 February, 10:05
Good morning Tank Patriot! LOVE THIS! If God is for us, then who can be against us?! We've SO got this! Have a blessed day!🙌🙏💗