Only people mentioned by PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
03 March, 09:35
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
❤️I commented in a post last night -- from a Diamond and Silk quote -- why can't we just all call each other Americans?... AND Truth, we are God's children when we're loving towards others. God's children and Americans, or whatever country you live in. Now some say anyone with the mind set of FREEDOM could have that American identification. Good! Let FREEDOM and PEACE LOVERS ring! We will never bow down to hate. MLKJr., President Trump, John F. Kennedy, Great leaders one and ALL. We are the PEACEFUL PEOPLE full of LOVE. ❤️🙏😃 UNITED WE STAND. "ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL." AMEN. #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
02 March, 07:43
1000%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RED WHITE AND BLUE Patriot @God1Q2
02 March, 05:42
my dad taught me to love like Jesus , there is no skin color we all bleed red! Love like Jesus and you will always be one step ahead of this cruel world!

Enough Already! @emdSD
02 March, 05:41
😊Bravo Mr. Kingsway! Thank you for sharing your insights xo😊

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
02 March, 05:25
Amen Brother!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 09:40
Very true. We learned that the first year of living in a third world country. Their caste system made us see the truth in what "Racism" truly is.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 February, 11:11
There is only one race....The human race....nuff said

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
03 March, 09:36
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I wrote a long thing on this post. You may like it!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 February, 10:16
Has been my motto for a long time.