Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
16 February, 06:28
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
But, but, but......cuz COVID!!! Biggest scam ever! 9/11 affected many, but in USA mostly. God rest those souls. BUT this! I just came from Grocery store here where I live (Alberta Canada), and I never don the face diaper. Everyone is so compliant, they look at me, I pretend they are not there. They are ghostly. No emotion. I wonder what they think of me, but no one dare ask. I think they know the answer, they are waiting for permission. Pathetic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 07:43
In response Wayne Beaton to his Publication
💗🙏💗Bless you, we need more brave Warrors like you in the world!💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
16 February, 04:56
I've never trusted them, and I took my own measures. I keep refusing the flu shot and a mammogram. No matter what we do we are posioned, since "they" spray us from the sky. Over Earth and ready for God, when he is ready for us. 🙏

16 February, 05:15
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
YES!!! and YAY!!!! Me toooo I dont even have health insurance, I refuse to fund their EVIL system! 💗🙌💗🙌💗

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
16 February, 12:32
True! absolutely

16 February, 01:45
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
💗🙏💗🙏💗