Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 February, 02:09
Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 05:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana usually just buys bars anyone got recommendations on coins?
Idk much about the coins.
Nana is a sponge for knowledge anytime!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 February, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Buy the Morgan or Eagle silver coins. Usually they are the least expensive. Easiest to sell when needed. Collective coins with fancy designs are nice but u get attached to them & then u don't want to part with them when u need to sell them. 💿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:48
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
What are the different codes on them? I noticed there are diffences in them. But no hun Nana would not get attached to them Nana will drop them like a hot potatoe when the time comes. I collect a lot of things but I would have no attachement to coins😁

Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
16 February, 08:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ive heard canadian maple leaf also good choice

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it