Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Thanks to the Patriot that found the traitor that helped suspend me on Twatter. I'll have the last laugh.
10:20 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tiger Lilly @Tigerlilly525
19 January, 12:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
reported!🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
18 January, 11:47
Kirk is a little bitch. Karma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 January, 11:42
You can "forgive" them, but don't forget their name. - So I was told.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

michelle foster @lynnefoster
18 January, 11:37
they really are indeed obsessed with patriots arent they.. almost like they hate us cause they "anus" 🤣👀 ha im logging out.

Mary Contrary @Iliketacos99
18 January, 11:27
And I've been reporting Tweets threatening violence, Tweets with really graphic nudity, and even one with pedo written all over it - but NADA!

Mary Contrary @Iliketacos99
18 January, 11:27
And I've been reporting Tweets threatening violence, Tweets with really graphic nudity, and even one with pedo written all over it - but NADA!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
18 January, 11:09
Alot of you lasted much longer than me. I was permanently booted 2 months in.
Congratulations are in order

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
18 January, 10:48
Watta snitchin bish...

Lois Lane @Desrev01
18 January, 10:45
Ohhhhh this dude Kirk is FOOKED.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 January, 10:44
never forget never forgjve

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
18 January, 10:36
dirtbag! bring on pain

Rick Cain @RickCain1111
18 January, 10:29
Trolls everywhere over there !

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 January, 10:26
I wouldn't want to be on DOQ's bad side.
FOOKED

Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
18 January, 10:26
what a twattapotamus🦛

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
18 January, 10:22
i also got banned but i have no idea which post or even who "told" on me. welcome to a new platform!

Mama Bird @VinylandInk
18 January, 10:22
What a Twat 🐑