David Wolfenbarger @Qtexaspatriot
11 January, 09:43
NEW USER
@Qtexaspatriot

I've been in this fight ever since President Trump came down the escalator in '15.
But I really "joined up" in Nov. of '17 when Q started dropping his crumbs for all to see. I'm a CHRISTIAN "Texan" PATRIOT! I Love our PRESIDENT and all that he is doing with the military to save our country. I "trust the plan" but my full TRUST is in God Almighty and his son Jesus Christ.... #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Medina @Kserasera73
11 January, 09:45
In response David Wolfenbarger to his Publication
I only came on board at the start of the plandemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Wolfenbarger @Qtexaspatriot
A lot of people starting seeing through the "fog of lies" during the lockdowns!! I truly believe this Q operstion wasn't supposed to wake everyone up at the same time. It was about Exposure and Momentum!! Right now we have BOTH.. Patriots for Life.. God Bless the Republic!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
11:31 PM - Jan 11, 2021
In response Kerry Medina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qtexaspatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Wolfenbarger, click on at the bottom under it