17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Teamwork makes the dream work with @kimrunner .

From Kim: EzraACohen has a new banner!
His badass banner is gone, but something tells me this one is important... (see imgs1+2)

My Assessment:
Something about this gives me serious Potomac vibes...

Divert the Potomac, Flood DC. - Juan O. Savin
Swamp, to 'swamp', to swamp.
Biblical.

Img used on wiki - similar vibes...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Img is an original (tineye search, img3)

imgs4+5 are Great Falls on Potomac. Lots of color similarities - flora, rock, etc.
10:03 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
19 January, 07:32
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Looks to be Billy Goat Trail Section A on the Potomac.

H/T @iliketacos99
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
19 January, 01:33
Well I don't know you well but I am highly intuitive, I looked at this image, and God gave me the word LEVIATHAN. I'm no bible scholar but I am open. I went to look, and it sugested that the Leviathan of 1651 suggests that absolute power of the sovereign, was ultimately justified by the consent of the governed, in exhange for peace and security.

LEVIATHAN PHILOSOPHY: civil peace and social unity are best achieved through establishment of the 'common wealth' through social contract.

Do we have a new contract coming?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
19 January, 01:38
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
And then in the Leviathan in the Book of Job, it describes Leviathan as the sea monster who is "king over all the children of pride' - one of the two monsters the other being Behemoth, who dominates the land. In his book, Jerusalem William Blake wrote these two monsters are representative of war by land and sea.

Maybe this is what it is suggesting?

Mary Contrary @Iliketacos99
18 January, 11:35
Found this when I looked up Billy Goat trail. I believe this is Section A.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
19 January, 04:29
In response Mary Contrary to his Publication
Looks like an exact match.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
18 January, 11:14
What if WH plan on diverting the Potomac to flood DC, forcing all the swamp creatures out of the tunnels....just like Juan O said in his Endgame video..🍿🍻💣💥👏👏👏😎..vid..👇👇..💣💥
👆See Ezra CW new Twitter banner showing 👹[THEM] our intentions
😂😂 >> hope they have Twitter underground😉😉😉😉☇

🕊💙#KidByTheSideOfTheRoad 💙💙 #JusticeIsComing💙🕊

Aim High @Ainhigh
18 January, 10:46
exact same image that is used in promo flyer for the billy goat hike

Lois Lane @Desrev01
18 January, 10:43
watch the water?

Texas Patriot @TX_Patriot17
18 January, 10:55
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
thats it, watch the water. the water will be declass info etc

18 January, 10:08

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 January, 10:05
Looks like the Rubicon to me