LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 February, 02:34
THINK ABOUT IT...🤔 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
I said this same thing earlier today! We literally allow murderers, child molesters. kidnapper's, satanic occultist, the worst of the worst just roam free and continue wreaking havoc while they continue to tear us down and threaten us 24/7. Something's gotta give!🙄
04:48 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Carebear17 in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 February, 04:51
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
THEY NEED TO GO! THE CONSTITUTION IS CLEAR. IF THE MILITARY FAILS, IT FALLS ON #WeThePeople & #Patriots TO RISE UP & TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!
#UnitedWeStand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
16 February, 05:12
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I watched a video earlier that said the delay has been caused due to 3 things. 1.) threat of a bomb on inauguration day, 2.) there are 2 possibly 3, super computers working against each other at the moment but I'm not sure why that is an issue though, & 3.) some of the military is bad so there is a division

This 💩show is beyond ridiculous for real!
Our side definitely needs a few wins right about now before ww all snap!😬