Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
19 February, 03:52
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
ABSOLUTELY! TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT 2021! Elected 2020!
LEFTIST STOLE the Election so their CRIMES would NOT BE Exposed-TOO LATE satans pawns!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
16 February, 10:14
HEs being inaugurated in MARCH of THIS year. Yes 2021! People i know have invitations!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
19 February, 03:52
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
DO Tell Julie! Please!

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
16 February, 07:00
Yes we can't stand for the ballot thievery we have a sitting fraudulent demorat administration doing everything they can to do away with our constitutional rights. we need to start impeachment processing on all of them that incited the riots w antifa against capitol false accusations on innocent citizens of America at peaceful ralley
robert gruler impeachment chuck schumer
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Forms:
https://locals.com/watchin...

Plp Bar @ella
16 February, 06:26
It's a smoke screen.

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
16 February, 06:24
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
16 February, 06:19
Exactly. President Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide. He knows that and can prove that. It is his responsibility to correct this fraud. Do you think they wouldn't rig the election again? No, he will end this show soon and be restored as the rightful, duly elected President before too long.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
16 February, 07:48
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
If they get away with this one, there's never going to be another moment in time where we're going to be able to identify the fraud. This completely exposed them and if it's left to be forgotten they're only going to improve their game forever going forward.

IT *MUST* NOT BE IGNORED.
The SCOTUS better not drop the ball on this.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
16 February, 05:45
I'll 2nd that!

Jon JOn @WWG1WGA1776
16 February, 05:41
TRUMP2020-2024

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
16 February, 05:11
Amen! They already stole this election. They will have all the mistakes they made fixed for the next. If we don't fix this now, there will never be another fair election.

carol adams @cicada5653
16 February, 05:04
Absolutely! It is like too many are accepting the fraud and moving along like sheep. Trump won, and we need the winner in the White House, not the cheater and deep state. 2024 will be too late for America at the rate we are heading. I don't understand the logic.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 February, 04:56
Damn tootin! I voted for Trump. He won reelection in a landslide. They stole it. I'm not shuttin up or going away until this is made right. Forget about 2024. I voted Trump 2020 and will never stop until it's rectified.

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
16 February, 04:54
spot on! election fraud cannot be allowed to stand

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
16 February, 04:47

Richard Dickinson @Richsue0804
16 February, 04:41
I'll never vote again if this election isn't properly made correct.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 February, 04:40
Indeed!

By 2024 - if the left remain in power - America will cease to exist!

Trump must be reinstated to his RIGHTFUL position, ASAP.

Leigh Foley @Foleigh_17
16 February, 04:39
I concur! i am sick of hearing Trump 2024.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:37
Nope. Trump 2024 no way. Not happening. If people aren't arrested and held accountable in the next 2 weeks then Trump goes down as a bigger joke than Schiff or Pelosi. Sorry, is what it is. He promised us he would drain the swamp.......I see nothing at all but trash destroying our country. And I am sickened that the American people are too gutless do do a thing about it. Garbage town.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
16 February, 04:21
100% I learned that lesson while witnesssing a very evil evidence by the govt. and a hospital. They distracted the protestors by tellng them that it wouldn't happen again bc we would "pass laws" to stop it...lolololololol... ya right. they knew peopel would calm down and forget by the time they were able to figure out more lies and distractions.

HATE BIDEN @anticorruption
16 February, 04:19
AGREE 100%

Lucinda Zavala @Zavalalucy
16 February, 04:15
Trump 2020 - Justice for those wronged period.

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
16 February, 04:13

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
16 February, 09:45
100 % agree...Waiting 4 years...sorry won't happen.. Too much momentum now will dwindle to nothing. Why would anyone put any faith in it again if we had this much momentum and lost... not an option

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
16 February, 08:21
Agreed. If this election isn't fixed, no other party will win an election going forward. Dems will see to that. With Biden letting into the country more dem voters by the thousands, and Nancy changing all the election rules to become law, there will never be a fair and honest election. The proof of election fraud has to come out and the election rectified to show people you can't cheat and win. For decades we accepted that a "little" cheating went on and we must never fall back asleep again.

Beauty Ashes @Beautyforashes
16 February, 08:06
Thank you! My thoughts EXACTLY!

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
16 February, 07:52
Yep, I agree. I havent ever said " Trump2024". I havent accepted the 2020 election so how can I already be planning for 2024?.Exactly, I cant. This country will not last through 4 years of Biden...youve already seen what he did in his first week...imagine 4 years! The military needs to step in waaaaaay before 2024.

Earl Scruggz @5Drive59
16 February, 07:42
if 2020 is not fixed I am one voter who will never vote again

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
16 February, 05:54
Exactly!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 February, 05:45
EXACTLY...agree 1000%

Blu Jen @BluJen
16 February, 05:30
Agreed!! The Msg is not Trump 2024. It is #TrumpisStillYour President!!! #TrumpWon2020 and China Joe n Crew just got their new Orange Jumpsuits. MIL it is Time to ACT!!! Enough already...

Albion Deux @Albion
16 February, 03:58
110% behind this. Anything less than demanding President Trump's WIN is giving in to the DS. It's exactly what the DS/Globalists are working at - to discourage us somehow - someway so that Trump's support is weakened. 2024 is not an option - it's capitulating to the DS & letting them really win. Sorry - no - it's not happening.