Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 January, 12:18
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
19 January, 07:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
19 January, 12:46
Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#...

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
18 January, 10:17
5:5

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
18 January, 10:18

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 January, 09:58
Hi Time
Dont worry, theyll get better gifs. i believe it

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 January, 09:46
God's Plan and God's Timing is PERFECT ALWAYS

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 January, 10:20
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
so grateful to be close to the people I have grown to respect and love more than my own family, in some instances. God has given us #TheGreatAwakening as a gift It has been a painful journey at times but the truth will be revealed. Apokalipto, Amen #godwon and the wicked will be gone. NOTHING MATTERS BUT OUR INNOCENT CHILDREN I WILL NEVER REST NOR STOP PRAYING God's VENGEANCE IS INCOMING!!!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
18 January, 09:45
hello my friend...