Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
15 February, 07:41
well, we got 8+" of snow last night...this is OKLAHOMA, not freaking ALASKA! See last slide...temps have been BRUTAL today. Tonite's low is -12*...not "wind chill", actually gonna be -12*. Im soooo over this!πŸ₯Άβ„❄❄
Hope everyone is safe n warm, no matter where u live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
15 February, 07:43
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
be thankful for heat, electricity and a roof with food and water - praise God - now lets let the cold freeze out those nasty virus - stay warm and safe - always with Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
15 February, 07:59
In response Heather Seekins to her Publication
I assure u, I woke up at 4 am this mornin, worrying bout whether or not we still had power. I got up n looked around, listened to my hubby's gentle snore, (n my 2 german shepherds' BIG snores) n immediately thanked God for getting us thru the storm last night. The wind was pretty high n we are at the end of the line for water n electricity. Sooo grateful for our blessings, for sure. Hubby n I pray together every night during these kind of weather events..we always pray for a warm bed n warm meal for folks who have no home. πŸ™βœοΈ
What a glorious day it will be when Jesus returns!! #PraiseJesus

Only people mentioned by Patrioticpodcasting2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Thomas Gibson, click on at the bottom under it