Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
15 February, 08:59
"Not to be shown to public" ....Ha! We Anons know what to do! It looks like he just received bad news on Presidents Day like maybe????🤔
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
And POTUS TRUMP SAID SO!!!

BOOYAHHH!!!!!🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Biden WILL be gone SQQN. 😉
‼️RESHARE FAR & WIDE

#Q #trusttheplan #QAnons #Qarmy #DigitalSoldiers #DigitalArmy #TheBestIsYetToCome #TrumpisPresident #bidencheated #bidenisfraud #TreasonousBiden #bidenistraitor #ChinaJoe #shadowpresident #MAGA #SAVEAMERICA #Freedom #Liberty #givemefreedom #AMERICANPATRIOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
I keep waiting for him to have one MORAL in his whole body and do the right thing. He won't because he knows what that would mean. Dead man, dead man walking here.
09:07 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
15 February, 11:26
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Sadly, these people know only evil in their hearts. We have to justboray for them to repent. Right now they're all damned. God does not want anyone to perish!! But they have CHOSEN evil over good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 11:31
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
God is full of grace which is more than I can say for myself. They keep getting opportunities, but they deny them. When you deny opportunity, you deny GOD, therefore you are evil.