Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
I PRAY that everyone reads this and practices situational awareness:
25 February is a SATANIC holiday called Walpurgis Day. Attempts to abduct young children will occur. Possibly with teenagers assisting in abductions. Starvation, rape and other tortures ensue.
PLEASE CALL: 1-888-373-7888 IF YOU WITNESS ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY.

PLEASE SHARE. THANK YOU.
08:28 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 10:34
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
My mother's birthday.

No wonder she was such a malignant narcissist & KNOWINGLY married a child molester... May she rot in Hell!

The things you learn!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 10:46
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
May God Bless and heal you of the trauma that you sustained! Med Beds are coming and it completely removes all traumatic memories. SOON, you will be free.

#Prayingwithloveforyou

https://americaoutloud.com...

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
16 February, 11:38
heres the whole Calendar confirmed Feb 25th is also Walpurgis Day. calls sacrifice for all ages!

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
16 February, 11:42
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
also note** anytime it says (St.) in front its what they call one of the highest SRA holidays. so there may be a few Walpurgis dats but St.(Saint) Walpurgis Day is a high sacrificial holiday. tgese people are sick fux

17 February, 10:51
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
THANK YOU, CHAD! I was looking for this and failed. Understandably, most people don't know that stanic dates are different than Christian holy days.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 February, 08:35
No, this happens on April 30th. PLEASE check sources before you believe what people post!!!! Just because it sounds great or scary doesn't make it real... I keep checking everything I'm seeing and more than half is bunk...

These are just 3...there are many more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

https://www.ancient-origin...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

16 February, 09:07
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Posted by ANON. It's valid:
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2021/02/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-feb-15.html?m=1

"Thurs. 25 Feb. was the next satanic holiday and called Walpurgis Day according to an Occult Calendar of demonic holidays."

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
16 February, 02:32
Oh wow, thanks for telling us.

16 February, 11:05
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Thank you. These evil people cannot succeed if enough of us are paying attention.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
15 February, 09:36
Learn something new everyday. Never heard of that day.

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
15 February, 09:08
Can you provide more information? I've tried to do more research and I only get that its celebrated on April 30th or May 1st and doesn't say anything about abduction. Thank you.

15 February, 09:31
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
This contains very graphic information. Christian Holy days have different dates v satanist holidays:

operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2021/02/restored-republic-via-gcr-as-of-feb-15.html?m=1