Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 February, 12:48
HERE IS THE FULL INTERVIEW

THIS MAN SLAYS 🤺 THAT LIBTARD MEDIA HO

VANDERMEER UNITED STATES CITIZEN

https://thetruedefender.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melisa Davis @Melisa10
15 February, 12:52
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
i posted this a little bit ago.... this was him giving a presser. im trying to figure out what that is on his palm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 12:55
In response Melisa Davis to her Publication
i saw that!

could it be a cliff note ? 🤣

(just makin jokes)

but yeah i took notice of that as well

my mind was like "that musta been a painful tattoo" - seeing as how i don't have any, thats always the first thing that pops into my
thought process!

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
15 February, 07:02
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
lol, my first thought was...oh my thats Jesus. lol i know thats a big stretch, it just cross my mind its a nail scared hand.
im thinking that he might have gripped his ink pen a little to tight to keep himself from totally snapping on those idiots.

🤣🤣🤣

noo doubt!!! ✅💥🖋💥
07:20 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Melisa Davis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Effin Bizness, click on at the bottom under it