Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 04:59
JUST IN - #texas deploys National Guard to help move people to shelters.

https://gov.texas.gov/news...

Please pray for my fellow Texans! We are STRONG people, but not equipped for this kind of weather. Damn solar wind turbinesπŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Runner @Brenderkay1979
15 February, 05:10
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
My family near there has power grid shut down. -12 wind chill factor. That's why we need OIL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 05:23
In response Brenda Runner to her Publication
YES! So ridiculous. I'm blessed to still have power. I'm in central Austin. Has your family lost theirs?

Brenda Runner @Brenderkay1979
15 February, 06:58
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
They live in Mesquite. My niece did not have power this morning. She thought her power grid was turned off for a while. They didnt know for how long. So crazy. Global warming. Halt the pipeline.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
15 February, 07:00
In response Brenda Runner to her Publication
I live near DFW airport...just got power back an hour ago. Have to admit, having fun playing with flammable objects🀣

Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Ramain, click on at the bottom under it