Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 04:59
JUST IN - #texas deploys National Guard to help move people to shelters.

https://gov.texas.gov/news...

Please pray for my fellow Texans! We are STRONG people, but not equipped for this kind of weather. Damn solar wind turbines🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Runner @Brenderkay1979
15 February, 05:10
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
My family near there has power grid shut down. -12 wind chill factor. That's why we need OIL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
YES! So ridiculous. I'm blessed to still have power. I'm in central Austin. Has your family lost theirs?
05:23 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Brenda Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Brenda Runner @Brenderkay1979
15 February, 06:58
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
They live in Mesquite. My niece did not have power this morning. She thought her power grid was turned off for a while. They didnt know for how long. So crazy. Global warming. Halt the pipeline.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
15 February, 07:00
In response Brenda Runner to her Publication
I live near DFW airport...just got power back an hour ago. Have to admit, having fun playing with flammable objects🤣