Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
14 February, 05:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
14 February, 07:02
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
🤪🤣💥
master of martinis🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
14 February, 07:09
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Have you seen the clip of Dean Martin drunk on the Johnny Carsen show? Bob Hope was sitting next to him and they asked Dean what he was going to get Frank Sinatra for his birthday. The sad thing is, he asked "how do you wrap a gland!" It looks like adrenochrome was popular with Hollywood years ago. 😢

slick roq @slickroQ
15 February, 02:49
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
I've heard very disturbing things about Bob Hope.
Reagan and Hope were very good friends.
In Reagan's autobiography, he said he was forced to accept Bush Sr as VP.

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
He was a demon!!!! My husband bought the book....you are going to be shocked at what she had to endure and all the demonic players.... including Neil Diamond!!!!
Reagan, Ford, the Bush's and Clinton's, etc.
Every artist imaginable....Barbara Streisand is God awful by the way.
What she writes about The Jackson 5 made me cry.
06:01 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response slick roq to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NormAl2Q2Q in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 February, 10:04
In response Norma &Al KalnGlass to her Publication
See also this book. Sadly, Reagan appears a bad guy. 😭
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
17 February, 08:31
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Yes, Reagan was bad...all puppets.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
16 February, 09:59
So Reagan not so good? I would not be too surprised. I understand that Nancy was involved with some questionable folks? Any knowledge on this

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
24 February, 08:10
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
I was shocked and extremely sadded to learn about Reagan, he also went to the Bohemian Grove numerous times.😲

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
16 February, 08:29
Well, remember: Neil Diamond wrote, "Sweet Caroline." All these years, one assumed it was a romantic partner. Then a few years back, ND said he was inspired by a magazine cover featuring 14 y-o Caroline Kennedy. 🤔🤔🤔