Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 February, 02:09
Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
16 February, 12:06
In response mikes mom to her Publication
ditto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
15 February, 11:45
Bless you. I know farming n ranching hard work and feed prices have gone balistic. But, the knowledge, skills and experience you've acquired will be worth more than metals. Having said that, saving pennies and nickels will also payoff. Check out coinflation.com. You will find '82 pennies n earlier worth ~2.5 times face value; nickels just over face value; and > '82 pennies (zinc) approacing face value. Base metal prices expected to rise significantly.

Wrap 'em, stack 'em, and forget about 'em. I use ammo cans to store the wrapped coins.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 11:29
You rock on with what you gotta do on that farm, God has you doing exactly what we all need you to do.
Most ppl have no idea how hard it is to farm now and hang on to one too.
Much love.
Nana covered you today, no worries.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 08:24
in my humble opinion hold onto those coins! i also heard something interesting today about corn skyrocketing because china needs it to feed their new round of hogs. they lost many due to flu, so now they are scouring the planet.
thank you for what you do, farmers are our treasure! God bless